"Subtle changes in the walking pattern of Parkinson's patients could predict their rate of cognitive decline," The Times reports after new research compared the gait of people with Parkinson's disease with those of healthy volunteers…
- Tooth brushing to be taught in schools
- Eating out
- Paralysed man walks again after pioneering surgery
- Smokers' homes 'as polluted as Beijing'
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Mahogany desk Sturdy mahogany office desk in good condition. Ideal for home office or study. 150cm long x 80cm high x 60cm wide. Collect only. £50 or nearest offer.
- Antiques and collectables (23)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (22)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (126)
- Clothing (13)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (16)
- Furniture and furnishings (50)
- Gardening and Outdoors (11)
- Household and DIY (33)
- Miscellaneous (65)
- Outdoor pursuits (20)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (9)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (11)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Honor CRAIG
CRAIG Honor Formerly Moody Passed away peacefully in her sleep on 14th October 2014 aged 91
Births - HARRY ANDREWS
ANDREWS Harry Jo and Mat announce the arrival of our second beautiful boy Harry Christopher
Birthdays - John (Jack) GILDER
GILDER John (Jack) Happy Birthday 104 on 6th July Love Jean, John, Joyce, Gill, Sheila and Val
Marriages - Megan Crew Carl Crayson
CARL GRAYSON and MEGAN CREW Congratulations on your Engagement With love All the Family