Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting BA NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Having a baby is one of the most wonderful and magical events that can happen in our lives but they also bring many things that can test even the most solid of relationships.
- Could failure to breastfeed cause depression?
- Common antibiotic linked to 'tiny' rise in heart deaths
- Maintenance changes
- Are good neighbours really life-savers?
- Targeted brain stimulation 'could aid stroke recovery'
Buy & Sell
PANASONIC TV 15 " EXCELENT TV WITH REMOTE BUT NOT DITIGAL. WOULD BE SUITABLE FOR DVD PLAYER OR TOP BOX RECEIVER PHOTOS ON SHTTLE WEDBSITE
- Antiques and collectables (14)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (32)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (78)
- Clothing (29)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (21)
- Furniture and furnishings (79)
- Gardening and Outdoors (19)
- Health, fashion and beauty (13)
- Household and DIY (53)
- Miscellaneous (60)
- Outdoor pursuits (36)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (19)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - John WAINWRIGHT
WAINWRIGHT John Funeral service for John Wainwright is on Wednesday 27 August 2014 at 12.30 at
Births - Vicky and Murat ERDOGAN
ERDOGAN Vicky and Murat Congratulations on the birth of your twins on 26th June 2014 Umut and
Birthdays - John (Jack) GILDER
GILDER John (Jack) Happy Birthday 104 on 6th July Love Jean, John, Joyce, Gill, Sheila and Val
Marriages - Megan Crew Carl Crayson
CARL GRAYSON and MEGAN CREW Congratulations on your Engagement With love All the Family