Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting BA NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
DIGITAL PHOTO FRAME BLUESKY DIGITAL PHOTO FRAME. 8" SCREEN. RESOLUTION 800 X 480 REMOTE CONTROL. IN BOX. NEVER USED.
- Antiques and collectables (17)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (36)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (23)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (85)
- Clothing (44)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (26)
- Furniture and furnishings (85)
- Gardening and Outdoors (32)
- Household and DIY (47)
- Miscellaneous (78)
- Outdoor pursuits (40)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (32)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Leonard Bird
BIRD Leonard (Len) Fondest memories of a loving Brother and Uncle Always remembered Margaret,
Marriages - Laura Sampson Thomas Coe
THOMAS COE and LAURA SAMPSON Of Bromsgrove, at Berkeley Castle, Gloucester on 29th March 2014.
Birthdays - April Gladwin
GLADWIN April 6-2-14 Happy 15th Birthday All our love always Mom, Dad, Luke, Nan, Aunty Janice
Births - - Charlie Amelia
CHARLIE AMELIA Congratulations to Michelle & Simon on the birth of your Daughter on 11/1/14