The BBC reports that: "The make-up of the bacteria found in human faeces may influence levels of dangerous fat in our bodies." The article is based on a UK study looking at faeces samples taken from twins, and various measures of obesity...
- Fitness trackers 'don't help you lose weight'
- GM chemicals in cleaning products are 'potent allergens'
- People with 'obesity gene' can still lose weight
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
Cream Faux Fur Girls Cape and Bag Lovely cream faux fur cape and bag aged 8 - 9 years. In excellent condition. Ties with pom poms and complete with hood. Would be perfect for a winter wedding or as a Christmas outfit.
- Art and crafts (6)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (5)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (42)
- Clothing (15)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (27)
- Gardening and Outdoors (49)
- Household and DIY (53)
- Miscellaneous (26)
- Outdoor pursuits (10)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (7)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.