A ground floor apartment in a converted country house set in several acres of landscaped grounds with swimming pool and summerhouse for communal use. The property offers Kitchen/Diner, Hall, Lounge, Bedroom with En-Suite, Cloakroom, Garage in separate block.
A ground floor apartment in a converted country house which is set in several acres of landscaped grounds with swimming pool and summerhouse for communal use. The apartment comprises : Stable door to fitted Kitchen/Diner with integrated appliances, Hallway, Lounge, Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, Cloakroom, shared Courtyard and Garage in separate block.
Brookfield House, Belbroughton
Having stable door with inset obscure window and double glazed window to the side giving access to : -
Kitchen/diner 19' 6" x 7' 2" ( 5.94m x 2.18m )
Having two ceiling light connection, double glazed obscure window to the rear, range of base cupboards and drawers, sink with mixer tap over, integrated oven and hob with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, fridge freezer and microwave oven, wall mounted cupboards and display units with concealed lighting under, granite work tops, power points, laminate flooring, double panel central heating radiator, dining area with built in bench seating, wall mounted central heating boiler and door to :
Having central heating radiator, three ceiling light connections, three wall light connections, laminate flooring, two rear facing double glazed windows, stable door with obscure colour inset, door to rear courtyard, power point and door to :
Lounge 14' 10" max x 15' 7" max ( 4.52m max x 4.75m max )
Having two double glazed front facing windows, three wall light connections, laminate flooring, central heating radiator, "Honeywell" room thermostat, power points, television aerial connection point, brick chimney effect fire surround with inset "Living Flame" fire and feature wooden beam.
Bedroom 15' 6" x 12' 1" to front of robes ( 4.72m x 3.68m to front of robes )
Having front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, built in wardrobes, door to :
Having inset ceiling spot lighting, obscure front facing window, chrome ladder style radiator, low level W.C., vanity wash hand basin, walk in power shower with glazed shield, underfloor heating, fully tiled flooring to walls and floor.
Having ceiling light connection, rear facing obscure window, low level W.C., wash hand basin, part tiled walls, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
There is a shared courtyard to the rear. To the front there is security lighting, courtesy lighting, path and small garden.
Brookfield House is set in acres of grounds and totally surround the apartments forming a splendid complement to the residence. The beautifully landscaped and maintained grounds which include an open air swimming pool, extensive lawns with mature specimen trees, terracing and shrubbery borders. In addition the residents have the use of a drying area, the communal glass house and sun house.
There is a Garage in a separate block.
The residents of Brookfield House own a share in the Management Company - Hedgeview Property Management Limited which owns the Freehold.
Service Charge - Half Year as at 1st April 2011 - £1,605 which includes Service Charge, Sinking Fund, Swimming Pool Maintenance and Annual Ground Rent of £5.
The service charge covers : Water, Insurance, Electricity to communal areas, Cleaning to communal areas, Building repairs and maintenance, electrical and ground maintenance, swimming pool maintenance, accountancy and sundry expenses.
COUNCIL TAX - BAND D for 2011/2012 = £1529.60.
Ground Rent - To be confirmed
From Shipways office in Hagley turn right onto Worcester Road and at the traffic lights turn right onto the A456, fork left at the next set of traffic lights signposted Worcester. At the next set of lights at Hackmans Gate take the left hand fork signposted Belbroughton. Proceed on this road and just before entering the village - Brookfield House will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.