A well presented second floor two bedroom flat situated a short walk from Bromsgrove high street. Originally a one bedroom flat, this property has been converted into a two bed. The accommodation comprises:- Hallway, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom One Leading into Bedroom Two.
Bromsgrove is a small town situated 13 miles south west of Birmingham. The town offers a range of shops, leisure centres and first, middle, and high schools. Also, Birmingham International Airport and the National Exhibition Centre can be accessed off the M42, junction 6. With links to the M5 (junction 5), and M42 (junction 1), Bromsgrove is an ideal location for commuting to Birmingham and Worcester.
* Entrance Hall
* Living Room: 4.3m x 3.05m (14' 1" x 10')
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.6m x 2.2m (15' 1" x 7' 3")
* Master Bedroom: 3.5m (Max) x 3.1m (Max) (11' 6" x 10' 2")
* Bedroom Two: 3.1m x 1.8m (10' 2" x 5' 11")
* Bathroom: 2.5m (Max) x 1.8m (Max) (8' 2" x 5' 11")
Council Tax Band A.
This property is sold on a Leasehold basis.