Corngreaves Road,, Cradley Heath, £239,999
Connells - Halesowen
Phone the agent:
0121 550 6465
Send me homes like this by email daily / weekly
Six luxury four bedroom new build town houses built by GR8 SPACE winners of a Built in Quality award for Best Restoration and Renovation in the Midlands 2013. The houses are situated in the grounds of the recently converted grade II listed building, Corngreaves Hall.
Six luxury four bedroom new build town houses built by GR8 SPACE winners of a Built in Quality award for Best Restoration and Renovation in the Midlands 2013. The houses are situated in the grounds of the recently converted grade II listed building, Corngreaves Hall. Sympathetically designed to enhance the period styling of the building and finished to an extremely high standard with fitted sprinkler system where specified.
Lounge 15' x 14' 4" ( 4.57m x 4.37m )
Kitchen/ Diner 12' 1" x 15' ( 3.68m x 4.57m )
Bedroom One 15' max x 14' 4" max ( 4.57m max x 4.37m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.82m )
Bathroom 12' 1" max x 5' 10" max ( 3.68m max x 1.78m max )
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 11' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.63m )
With sloped ceilings.
Bedroom Four 12' 7" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.84m max x 2.92m max )
With sloped ceiling
The photographs shown are examples only and are not actual photographs of the plots.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.