A superbly presented second floor apartment which is set in the beautifully landscaped grounds with magnificent distant views. The apartment offers Reception Hall, superb Lounge, fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances, Bedroom and refitted Bathroom. Garage in separate block. Communal Grounds.
A superbly appointed and tastefully presented second floor apartment which is set in the beautifully landscaped grounds with magnificent distant views. The apartment briefly comprises : reception hall, superb lounge with spectacular views, fitted kitchen, bedroom with built in study area and refitted bathroom. Garage and allocated parking space. The use of a tennis court and summerhouse with barbecue facilities are available within the grounds.
having coving to ceiling, spot lighting to ceiling. Dimmer wall light points. Cloaks cupboard, electric convector heater and doors leading to
Lounge/diner 17' 11" into recess x 14' 9" into recess ( 5.46m into recess x 4.50m into recess )
Boasting spectacular views from the double glazed window to the front elevation the lounge also has a storage heater, Wall mounted electric heater. TV aerial point and power points.
Kitchen 11' 5" to front of units x 8' 4" ( 3.48m to front of units x 2.54m )
Newly refitted kitchen consisting of a range of wall and base units with under lighting and work surfaces over. One and a half bowl sink drainer. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Integrated washer/dryer. Integrated fridge/freezer. Airing cupboard and power points. Electric convector heater and double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 16' 8" x 11' 11" ( 5.08m x 3.63m)
cleverly designed bedroom with ample storage space with double glazed windows to side and rear elevation. Storage heater and built in study area, dimensions 6'11" by 3'3" restricted head height.
A newly fitted bathroom comprising bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin, low level flushing WC. Full tiling to walls and floor. Coving to ceiling, heated towel rail and double glazed skylight.
The property at Romsley Hill Grange is set in beautifully landscaped grounds which we understand extends to some twelve acres (subject to confirmation). The grounds are mainly lawned areas with an abundance of mature shrubs and specimen trees, tennis court and communal summerhouse which is available for use by the residents of Romsley Hill Grange together with built in barbecue. The property benefits from having a Garage located in a separate block with an allocated parking space.
The property is Leasehold with a lease of 99 years which commenced in 1982
Ground Rent : £110 per year (Paid in half yearly instalments)
Service Charge for 2012/2013 - Estimated £1941 (Actual paid 2011/2012 was £1789)
Council Tax : Band D
From the Shipways office in Hagley take the A491 towards Bromsgrove and at the Bell Inn signposted Romsley turn left into Heath End Road and proceed until reaching Farley Lane just prior to the telephone box. Turn left into Farley Lane and the entrance into Romsley Hill Grange is on the Left hand side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.