Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting BA NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Skip set alight by stray firework
8:42am Sunday 1st September 2013 in News
A SKIP went up in flames after a stray firework from a hotel display landed in it.
The firework display was being held at the Hilton Hotel, in Birmingham Road when one of them ended up in the skip, setting its contents alight at 9.46pm last night.
The skip was in the garden of a property in the same street and Bromsgrove firefighters spent 40 minutes tackling the fire using hose reel and main jets.
Comments are closed on this article.