Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting BA NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Homes evacuated after gas leak in Catshill
10:25am Saturday 11th August 2012 in Local
THREE homes in Bromsgrove have been evacuated by firefighters after a gas leak.
A blaze started in the garden of a home in Chadcote Way, Catshill, after a propane cylinder from a barbecue leaked and caught fire.
Two fire engines, one from Bromsgrove and one from Redditch, were called to the scene just before 8am today.
Firefighters evacuated the homes and dealt with the problem. One crew stayed while the rest of the gas was left to empty from the cylinder.