Heads will roll after defeat
4.44pm Thursday 1st November 2007
ROVERS boss Rod Brown revealed he is set to axe several first team players before next Saturday's British Gas Business Premier Division clash with bottom of the table Cheshunt.
- Happy Birthday to the Queen from Blue Cross
- Love Your River Bromsgrove in Sanders Park this May
- Work on Bromsgrove Train Station is full steam ahead (By: @NetworkRailBHM)
- An aerial view of Hanbury and the Park Gate by Tom Jaep
- Aerial view of Tardebigge Reservoir by Tom Jaep
- Police drugs bust with drone and dogs in Redditch
- Toby Uren's Sport Relief attempt, filmed by younger brother Adam.
- Bromsgrove Sporting 4-2 Coventry United 2 reaction
- Bromsgrove fans celebrate big win
- Pupils won't forget their trip to Auschwitz
- THINK!'s Drug Drive campaign, supported by West Mercia Police
- Bromsgrove's Jonathan Henk offers to inject an undercover reporter with as much Botox as she wants for £200.
- Windmill awakes to delight of Avoncroft visitors
- Sporting, United and Church do
- CCTV footage of ram raids in F
- Footage of graffiti in Churchf
- Gracie-Mai Fagan