THE heartbroken fiancée of a man who died following an incident at a Bromsgrove pub has paid an emotional tribute to him.

Jason Olds, 47, from Bromsgrove, collapsed in the Dog and Pheasant pub on Worcester Road pub at around 8.50pm on Saturday, April 7.

Ambulance services arrived to find him in cardiac arrest, and he was taken to the Worcestershire Royal Hospital in a serious condition, where he later died.

Shocked residents and those who knew Jason have paid tribute to the avid Aston Villa fan and father, who was known as Jay.

His heartbroken fiancée Corinne Murphy described him as ‘beautiful and caring’ in an emotional tribute to the Advertiser.

She said: “My fiance Jay, I love you always no words can describe the pain I am feeling.

“Jay was my world my everything he gave me a life I had always dreamed of and I will always love you Jay Olds. Forever in my heart baby.”

Tributes have been left to Jay on social media.

Tracy Hall Marks said: “R.I.P Jay, rest easy big man.”

Lou Lou Jones said: “RIP my little boys daddy.”

Rebecca Harrigan added: “This is so sad, thoughts with the man’s family.”

While Jeanette Taylor wrote “R.I.P Jay”, alongside an image of two broken hearts.

Two men from Derby, aged 52 and 25, and a 48-year-old man from Telford were all arrested on suspicion of affray.

They were subsequently arrested on suspicion of manslaughter and have now been bailed until the beginning of May.

Extra police officers were on patrol in the area over the weekend to offer reassurance to members of the public while investigations continue.

Detective Sergeant James Beard added: “We’re continuing enquiries to establish how the man died. We are awaiting the results of a post mortem.

“We’d still like to speak to anyone who has any information that could help with our enquiries.”

A West Midlands Ambulance Service spokesman said they received a call to the incident at 8.55pm and found a man in cardiac arrest on arrival.

A spokesman added: “Ambulance staff began CPR and administered advanced life support with treatment continuing enroute to Worcestershire Royal Hospital.

“However, despite everyone’s best efforts, it unfortunately became apparent at hospital that nothing could be done to save him and he was confirmed deceased.”

Anyone with information can call 101 and quote incident 683s of April 7, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via