ALL McDonald’s Worcester and District League clubs held a minute's silence for Brian Poyner before their games.

The popular, long-serving Arrow secretary and league management committee member died suddenly on Saturday.

His team turned out in Division One but lost 7-0 to Fernhill Heath Athletic with Luke Molloy cracking a hat-trick.

Three league teams reached the Worcestershire FA Sunday Premier Cup semi-finals.

Hallow's Kyle Belmonte and Tiago Ribiero scored before Callow End's Nick Macpherson and Matty Andrews made it 2-2.

Callow End won the penalty shoot-out 4-1 with Joel Hobbs, Matt Murphy, Reece Bufton and Macpherson all converting.

The Gloster Arms and Drakes Broughton Rangers drew 3-3 with Matt Greenwood's hat-trick replying to Luke Badham, Joe Endacott and Aaron Richards for the Malvern hosts. Rangers triumphed 4-2 on penalties.

Perrywood's John Pykett and Nick Pearce scored in a 2-0 win at Stourport Swifts.

Clifton Rovers and FC Korono went out of the Junior Cup in the third round.

But Express Falcons are in the Minor Cup semi-finals, defeating Broadway United Reserves 5-3 on penalties after drawing 2-2.

In the Sunday Premier Division, Chris Ridings gave Upton Snodsbury a 1-0 victory at FC Malvern.

In Division One, Adam Whitehead fired a treble for Worcester Athletic who won 4-3 at Claines.

Elliot Brown, Jack Eaton, Greg Lord, Allan Robinson and Tai Brown gave The Bell a 5-2 win over Hallow Village.

Eaton moved to within one point at the top of Division Two as Carlos Santos and Paulo Anacleto helped them beat Colwall St James 2-0.

There were doubles for Dan Hearne of Star and Garter, who crushed Kempsey Colts United 5-1, and Matt McClatchy in Worcester City Wanderers' 4-0 win over Hornets.

Masons won their Division Three derby with Freemasons Arms 4-1 as Sam Sanders notched a hat-trick.

Kieran Smith scored as Powick beat Droitwich Spa Eagles 1-0.

The race for the Division Four title is hotting up with leaders Spa Rovers clinching a 3-2 win over Worcester Saints as Jordan Fox scored twice.

Ben Miller and Tom Watkins bagged braces as Colwall Wanderers thumped Grosvenor Sports 6-1.

Shane Shallcross netted a double in Sebright Arms' 5-1 success at Droitwich Spa Eagles Reserves.

Perdiswell Colts made the Bernard Finnegan Cup semi-finals thanks to Martin Fowler and Oliver Leach as they beat GDL Athletic 2-0.

Brewers Saints won in the Phipps Cup first round against Eaton Reserves 1-0 with Neil Radburn netting.